Wednesday, May 18, 2011

AyJy Playing with laparoscopic trainer

So I steven took over (my wife) AyJy's old LG ENV Touch phone for m-blogging during my older brother Jason's wedding this weekend. I ordered a new battery online as the old battery had tanked.
But this looks to be a lot of fun. I don't have to pay for a full "data plan", just for text messages. But I can send a photo + blog message with up to 1000 characters for the price of 1 text message. And I bought a 250 text plan for $5 so itls no problem. And this phone has a nice very large thumb-keyboard. So the next step is to find the patch for a thumb-dvorak keyboard!
See attached a beautiful pic of ayjy with her laparoscopic trainer set!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: