Friday, November 2, 2007

Half Readings

Over the last few days, I read about half of each of the following of :
- The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman
- Your Healer Within by Doctors James and Rene McGovern
- (watched) "Earthlings" a documentary written and directed by Shaun Monson

And I finished the following:
- The White Man's Burden by William Easterly
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Richard Kiyosaki, see the post a few days back

I studied for and took my GRE. Passed, so to speak. But I still need to finish filling out the application and writing the essays, and request recommendations from professors etc.

I also was sworn in on Halloween Wednesday as a CASA volunteer. Fun conversation with Judge Steele of Adair County. While asking him where to sign my swearing-in document, I kept pointing at the judge spot. It was funny in a graceful way. I guess you had to be there.

No comments: